Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wish you were here

27 months have passed

I’ll never forget the day

Someone rang to tell me

That you’d gone away


The hurt is the same

Like an open wound

There are days

I don’t utter a sound


Some days the pain is stronger

It makes me sick and weak

I can’t stand this much longer

I just sit here and weep


I’ve shut my private door

And let no one in

Locking myself in a box

They try, but I won’t give in


You were like a rock

Strong, faithful and true

What worth has my life

Now I don’t have you


I was your eighth born

but Daddy’s little girl

I took my own path

But was still part of your world



I was not the best

Guilty of neglect

But you know daddy dearest

I had so much respect


I've always loved you

My dad, my star

Now I'm feeling blue

And will always preserve your memory from afar


I love you now

As I did back then

I just hope... one day

I will see you again


We all love and miss you so much

Al-Fatihah for you Ayah.

No comments:

Post a Comment