Thursday, December 31, 2009

An excerpt...

31 December 2009, Thursday


An excerpt of the many poignant e-mails I received from my ex-students after I retired from lecturing.


Dear teacher,

I do not know how to address you because once you were a mother as well as a teacher to us.  You were a good friend too. I wanted to write to you earlier too. I was waiting to chat with you. Ok I suppose we will be fortunate to meet each other again. I am waiting for that day.

By the way now I am adjusting my lifestyle according to this society. Now it is not so easy.  Lots of things have changed. These days I am trying to cope with my job. Teaching. Already I started my work here. These are my news. With the hope of seeing you soon, I’ll stay.

Thanks you for everything you did for us.  Still I can remember every words you uttered with us. Those lovely memories will last forever.


With kind regards
I am gothama

REV. U. GOTHAMA THERO
Ancient Weheragalla Temple,
Mirissa,
Sri Lanka.
T.P. 0094714395774
0094715478892
Fax. 0094412250321
skype:- gothama3


MAY THE BLESSINGS OF TRIPLE GEMS BE WITH YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment