Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ayah paid me a visit on 10 Syawal

21 September 2010, 12 Syawal

Last Sunday, 19 September, I had a pleasant surprise. Ayah came to visit me. He drove all the way from Tanah Liat, Bukit Mertajam. When he arrived, I gave him a warm embrace and warmly welcomed him as I had missed him awfully. It's been a while since he visited me at Bandar Tun Razak.

I salam him at the door and he hugged me real tight. He almost lifted me off my feet and told me how much he had missed me.

Mak came to the door. She bent down and kissed his hand. Ayah looked so happy, despite being tired, after driving more than 400 kilometres from Penang. Mak was excited too to see Ayah. She was smiling from ear to ear. She looked so beautiful and serene. She seemed very contented.

Mak, Ayah, I was esctatically and deliriously happy to see both of you on 10 Syawal in my house. Since your passing, this is the first time I managed to capture both of you in my dream. I wish I could preserve this memory forever.

Mak, Ayah, I missed you both terribly. Please come and visit me regularly. Al-fatihah to both of you.

2 comments:

  1. Rindu tul u ngan both of ur parents. Sentiasa doa kan mereka Wan..semoga roh mereka sentiasa ditempatkan bersama para solihin dan org2 yg beriman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zam. Rindu yang teramat sangat. Siapa yang tak sayang mak/bapak? Bila dah tiada memang betul2 rasa kehilangan dan ketiadaan mereka.

    Al-fatihah to both of them and to your loved ones too.

    ReplyDelete