Monday, August 23, 2010

The cry of my heart for Mak...and Ayah too...

23 August 2010, Monday (13 Ramadhan)

It was exactly 10 years to the day that Mak left me. I still recalled that day vividly. It was as though it just happened yesterday. Mak, I recalled how your 7 kids surrounded your bed as you fought for your life. Some were holding your hands, a few were whispering in your ears to recite the shahadah

while others stood at the foot of your bed, helpless.

We knew at that time that your time was near. I could remember vividly the machine next to you which showed how fast your heart rate was dropping,

 
and before the 7 kids knew it, Allah had taken back what belonged to him.

Mak, you will be sadly missed, just as we are missing Ayah too.

Alfatihah to you both and all my loved ones including my mother-in-law, my 2 elder brothers, my younger brother, my grandparents and all others who have departed this world to be with the Creator, Allah, the Exalted.

No comments:

Post a Comment