Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gratitude Inventory: 31 July 2010

31 July 2010, Saturday

Today, I am grateful that:


  1. Almighty Allah has kept me alive so that I could still devote time and service to my family
  2. Almighty Allah sent Amir Hussain to me to be my soulmate
  3. Almighty Allah provided me with not just one, but four bundles of joy
  4. We are contented and fun loving as a family
  5. Allah chose me to be Mak and Ayah's daughter
  6. Almighty Allah's bounties, big and small 
  7. I've imparted some useful life lessons and English lessons to all my students in the hope that they will use what they have acquired as part of their learning curve.
(And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I would certainly give to you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.) (Ibrahim 14:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment