Wednesday, March 31, 2010

all dark clouds will soon fade away...

31 March 2010, Wednesday

never thought it would be so harsh living in this world
surrounded by people who matter to you but sometimes hurt you

many times i just want to give up
alas, there is always a small voice within me
willing me to go on and cheering me up

sometimes in life i go through challenging and daunting times
but in due course testing times will bring me happiness
happiness that will uplift me
happiness that will fill my heart, my mind, and my soul
happiness that will give me the strength i need

things are likely to happen for a reason
which is difficult to see unless i seek it out
sometimes it takes ages just to see it
but more often than not, all it takes is just a little patience

i always cajole myself to remain patient
for deep in my heart i know this disheartening times will soon pass

take one day at a time
do not worry about tomorrow
it may be joy
it may be sorrow

every raindrop has a rainbow in the offing
and every cloud has a silver lining
waiting just for me in the horizon

all dark clouds will soon fade away
and everything will be jolly and sunny soon

WanKinsella@Lubukhatiku

No comments:

Post a Comment