Friday, March 19, 2010

Missing You Mak

19 March 2010, Friday

I get up every morning to begin a new day
But the sorrow of losing you never go away.
I go about doing the things I have to do
And as the hours pass I reminisce again of you.

I stopped and tried calling you to just hear your voice
Then I remembered that you are no longer around
And now my heart weeps and cries
I longed just to see you once again to bid you goodbye
To tell you, Mak, I love you and I always will
And hope that much of you, in me you've instilled.

The day that you left I just didn't know
That you were going where I couldn't go.
And now all my memories of you are so dear
But dear God, I miss you Mak and wish you were here.

Who now can hear me when I need to cry?
or when I need a warm hug and a tight embrace?
It so hard to tell you "Mak goodbye."
Someday I know all will be well
And I'll see you again with stories to tell
Of how you were missed and how we have grown
And how good it is to finally be home.

Until then my memories of you I'll keep near
Right at the base of my heart it will stay.
And once again, I've this to say
Mak, you will always be loved
And I miss you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment