Friday, March 5, 2010

Kitchen Makeover: Day 40

5 March 2010, Friday
Day 40

After 12 dozens of 1.5 ml mineral water and 20 litres of drinking water, and lots of money spent on food outside (averagely RM50 per day for my family of 5), and after inhaling lots of dust the last 40 days, and with a massively messy house, finally my kitchen makeover would be completed today.

The carpenter is slated to come in today to install the kitchen cabinets and fittings and accessories, and that would mark the final stage of my kitchen makeover which have taken 40 days (with a few days' break for CNY) to complete.

Over the next couple of days, I'll be getting help from a maid agency to supply me with Phillipino maids to assist me with the hugely ardous task of cleaning up my messy house. I'm looking forward to getting back a semblance of normalcy in my housec over the next couple of weeks.

And, hopefully by Monday next week, the garden and porch makeover can begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment