Friday, March 19, 2010

Imagine

19 March 2010, Friday

I imagine myself after I pass away
I imagine my grave through night and through day
Wishing that I did not do as they say
Wishing that I had got up and had prayed

Imagine, the day that I died
Imagine all of the tears that they cried
Remember how it felt when my body was tied
Remember how it felt in the grave which I lied
Imagine the day I'll be called to account
Imagine the sum to which my life will amount
Think for a moment of the deeds which I mount
Think for a moment how much they will count.
What will they say of me when I am dead?
What will they say, what will be said?
Will they speak of all the poor whom I fed?
Will they remember all the Qur`an that I read?

Think not of them, but of Allah, Lord of mankind and jinn
Think of Allah when tempted to sin
Think of the paradise which I will dwell in
Don't wait till later to think what might have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment