Sunday, September 13, 2009

Poetic Injustice - The Runaway Train5

13 September 2009
My Head Was Spinning As the Train Came Rumbling In

I walked aimlessly.
Not knowing where to go.
Not knowing what to do.
I sat down at the train station.
My head started spinning when the train came rumbling in.
I walked again.
Not knowing where I was going.
Not knowing what I was doing.
People passed me by the train station.
I started walking and walking.
Not knowing where I was going.
Not knowing what I was doing.
I sat down again.
My head was still spinning.
And the train came rumbling in again and again.
My mind was reeling from the excruciating pain.
My head was hurting.
My heart was bursting.
I sat once again at the train station
as more trains came rumbling in.
Nukilan Cyber, 4:50P.M - 5.11 P.M, Masjid Jamek Station. 13 September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment