Monday, October 19, 2009

Ayah Visited Me Again

14 October 2009, Wednesday (25 Syawal)

Today I lay in bed unable to sleep as a mini tsunami had wreaked havoc in my stomach. I had been down with A.G.E, simply called food poisoning, since Monday, 12 October 2009.

And I was tossing about in bed as my stomach was churning and felt distended. It was tender to the touch and I felt all the contents were thrown all over like a tornado had hit me.

And I may have fallen asleep briefly after the mayhem, because I recalled later that Ayah had visited me again, albeit in my dream.  This time, he was in a car with me.  And he appeared animated and energized. And he seemed very happy as he carried on a conversation with me in the car.

I couldn't recall what exactly had transpired between Ayah and I, but one thing's for sure, Ayah, I'm such a lucky daughter. Since your passing away, this is the third time you had visited me. And I'm thrilled to bits.
Ayah, thank you for visiting me again. I hope you will come and visit me again in future, and next time, please take Mak along.
 
I've missed her dearly. I will always love you both. And May Allah bless both your soul. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment