Thursday, October 1, 2009

Angry Earth - Earthquakes, Tsunamis and Typhoon Wreak Havoc

1 October 2009, Thursday (12 Syawal)

"Angry Earth - Earthquakes, Tsunamis and Typhoon Wreak Havoc" screamed the headline in Star. It was really sad and devastating to read about the earthquake in Padang, Indonesia, the tsunami in Samao, and the typhoon Ketsana which blew away the whole villages in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Phillipines.
 
 
 
Have you ever wondered why mother nature is so angry?

If the earth spoke what would it say to humans?

Oww!!! Stop hurting me!! And Earth would further roared, "Hey you! People on my surface I’ll have my revenge on you! Don’t you know that crime does not pay! You have done a crime! You have disfigured my body! I have given you food and water and shelter and this is what you do to me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment